Forogeneroyaborto
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Canadienses culleyas

Canadienses culleyas Empty Canadienses culleyas

Mensaje por Admin Mar Ene 21, 2020 11:32 am

Center for Reproductive Rights
@ReproRights
·
19 ene.
Time to bust the myth of "abortion regret." According to a new study, 99% of women who had an abortion say they made the right decision 5 years later.
Column: Do women regret their abortions? Absolutely not!
A long-term study finds that women are relieved right after they have abortions and are still relieved five years later.
latimes.com
BDuckling
@BDucklingg
·
23h
Well, why does it matter if some women regret it or not? "I regret my abortion" isn't a valid argument to remove the choice for everyone else. I regret overindulging on chips yesterday, that's not a valid argument to remove the choice of eating chips for everyone else.
DiabolicalLeopard
@Leopard24601
·
22h
Agree. I DO know women who regret their abortions, so saying it’s a “myth” is a lie. Do most women not regret theirs? Probably. Is any of this an argument to remove choice? No.
BDuckling
@BDucklingg
·
22h
I 100% agree with this. I don't agree with invalidating another woman's experience solely because it conflicts with your own political interests. Every woman should be able to share their abortion experience, for better or for worse.
CarlosPalafox
@CarlosP34835125
·
18h
Abortion is a criminal choice. Abortionist women should be jailed.
BDuckling
@BDucklingg
·
18h
Not according to the law bud. One has the break the law to be a criminal and last time I checked, abortion was a legal medical procedure. Have a nice day.
CarlosPalafox
@CarlosP34835125
·
18h
I live in El Salvador. Here, abortionist women are jailed.
BDuckling
@BDucklingg
·
16h
Well I'm from Canada (it's cool how people from all around the world can communicate so easily!), where women have bodily rights. And it's going to stay that way.
DiabolicalLeopard
@Leopard24601
·
13h
It’s tragic that there are countries where women’s bodies are considered the property of the government.
CarlosPalafox
@CarlosP34835125
·
13h
No. It´s tragic that there are countires where fetal women´s and men´s bodies and lives are considered the properties of their mothers.
DiabolicalLeopard
@Leopard24601
En respuesta a
@CarlosP34835125

@BDucklingg
y
@ReproRights
Men and women don’t become men and women until they grow up. A fetus is a partially formed human, completely dependent on a host body—capable of killing that body, actually. Nobody has the right to force someone to be a host body.
Traducir Tweet
9:15 p. m. · 20 ene. 2020·Twitter for iPhone
CarlosPalafox
@CarlosP34835125
·
12h
En respuesta a
@Leopard24601

@BDucklingg
y
@ReproRights
A born child also is a "partially formed human". A fully deveoped human is a 18 year-old boy or girl.
A pregnant woman should not be only forced to be a host body, sino to nurture her child with folic acid.
DiabolicalLeopard
@Leopard24601
·
12h
Ugh, you’re gross. Go away. Thank goodness you don’t live in this country, although I pity the poor women in your country where they have to put up with attitudes like yours, where they’re only incubators, not people.
CarlosPalafox
@CarlosP34835125
·
3min
A mechanical incubator is an artifitial woman. It was designed imiting a female´s body.

Admin
Admin

https://forogeneroyaborto.foroactivo.mx