Forogeneroyaborto
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Republicans Taking President Donald Trump's Advice To Punish Women For Abortion

Republicans Taking President Donald Trump's Advice To Punish Women For Abortion Empty Republicans Taking President Donald Trump's Advice To Punish Women For Abortion

Mensaje por Admin Sáb Mayo 11, 2019 12:28 pm

E P
E P
Back to the dark ages.  All because men think they can exert power over women.
Hace 1 día
ED Martell
ED Martell
Sorry I stepped on your meme a few minutes ago, EP.
Guess I should have read through the comments before posting mine.
Hace 1 día
namor filus new
namor filus new
No. Dark ages are those where adult women think they can exert power over embryonic or fetal men and embryonic or fetal women.
Hace 15 horas
E P
E P
@namor filus new Not every embryo is meant to survive.  There are very moral and compassionate reasons why some need to be  respectfully removed. From both the embryo's  perspective and the carrier's perspective.  And that is not your judgement call to make.   Compassion and empathy are what is required.
Hace 6 horas
namor filus new
namor filus new
@E P Ha, ha... There are not "compassionate" reasons, but evil reasons, to kill an embryonic person.
Hace 1 minuto

Admin
Admin

https://forogeneroyaborto.foroactivo.mx

Republicans Taking President Donald Trump's Advice To Punish Women For Abortion Empty Re: Republicans Taking President Donald Trump's Advice To Punish Women For Abortion

Mensaje por Admin Sáb Mayo 11, 2019 12:33 pm

mateojaas estaaqui
mateojaas estaaqui
Hace 1 día
We need a law to force pro-lifers to adopt all unwanted and abandoned children, w/o any financial assistance from the taxpayers!!!
namor filus new
namor filus new
@Jacob Maley If you believe that born persons are "first class citizens" and unborn persons are "second class citizens", then you have ideas similar to those of slavery.
Hace 4 segundos
Jacob Maley
Jacob Maley
@namor filus new Humans have no rights until birthed from the womb. Those that are alive come before those that are not.
Hace 10 horas
namor filus new
namor filus new
@mateojaas estaaqui Nobody is "forced to have offrspring", but forced to respect the life of her offspring. A fetal person already exists. Abortion is not contraception; abortion is infanticide.
Hace 14 horas
mateojaas estaaqui
mateojaas estaaqui
@Mayan Ruins I stand on my point. Thank you for your opinion.
Hace 15 horas
mateojaas estaaqui
mateojaas estaaqui
@namor filus new Those who attempt Not have an offspring, and are forced to have what they do Not want... should Not be forced to pay for that which they are forced to produce!! The enforcers/pro-lifers should put their money & their time where they put their force!!!
Hace 15 horas
namor filus new
namor filus new
No. Biological parents should no transmit their duties. They should be forced to pay for their offspring.
Hace 16 horas
Mayan Ruins
Mayan Ruins
mateojaas estaaqui stupid argument
Hace 17 horas
Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker
As long as hardcore liberals are ok with illegals (men,women, and children) being treated as an invading army and being used as target practice at the border and then being thrown in an unmarked grave
Hace 1 día
Steven
Steven
That is quite possibly the cruelest thing imaginable you could do to those children.
Hace 1 día

Admin
Admin

https://forogeneroyaborto.foroactivo.mx